Apr 9, 2012

The Sick Secretary :'(

Important Reminders : 
- Submit Enrichment Forms BY TOMORROW
- NYAA Formes BY TOMORROW
- TOMORROW'S I&E PERIOD WILL BE REPLACED WITH SCIENCE (pelase complete your worksheets/notes and bring them tomorrow)

Math:
The groups presenting, please be ready ^^
Finish the worksheet (Cube and cuboids, Cylinders)

Mother Tongue: 
Tamil: 
Check the Tamil blog for homework 
E-learning homework to be submitted 
Chinese: 
WB pg 28-30

ADMT: 
DUE ON 13th of April. FRIDAY THE 13th :O
Gdluck to all :D Better start all the editing horr~ 

Science:
Finish bio diversity assignment 1 and pass it to sci rep on monday bef school ends
Finish page 1 to 10 of the dichotomous key thing by wednesday

ISS/IRS :
IRS groups C, E and A to present next lesson. (WED)

Integrated Humanities:
Geography: 
Do the e journal of Volcano Eruption  Volcano Erection

History: revise the previous term's work.

pls pls hand in the mayan worksheet if you havent.


I&E: 
Prepare for I&E PRESENTATION tmr!! 

AOB:
Common Tests are coming!! :YOUDONTSAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment