Mar 26, 2012

Has anyone done I and E?



Important Reminders : 
DO PT HORH!!! 
Level tests are next week, deets will be posted in the side bar :)
-sigh the paper for the enrichment lessons if you are going
- BRING YOUR PROTOTYPE FOR I AND E well i doubt you have even done it.

English 2: 
Work on the topic you are given and make a presentation on it Due TOMORROW! 


Mother tongue: 
Tamil: 
Check the Tamil blog for homework 
E-learning Homework to be submitted  

Chinese:
Comment on the blog post 
Level test 2



I&E: 
Finish up social innovation report ( group) hope you have submitted it!!  
I AND E  PROTOTYPE DUE!!!! 


you there, CLICK! ✏ ✏

TO DO LIST :

ISS/IRS :
Irs Slides should be ready!!! Drawing lots soon !!!! 


Math:
Quadratic equations and functions worksheet 1 pages 6,8 (pg 9 optional) (Should be done!!)
-Worksheet (2) Tier A (2a and 2c) Tier B (1,2,3,5) (due thursday)

English:
-Start working on the english component of ADMT PT
- Finish your corrections for your level test and sign your papers
-Format the scripting of your PT and get approval from Madam Zuraida before you start filming !!! 
- Classwork on google sites (supposed to be done by 12 : 30 but if you havent, DOO ITTT!!)

English 2: 
Work on the topic you are given and make a presentation on it Due TOMORROW! 

Mother tongue: 
Tamil: 
Check the Tamil blog for homework 
E-learning Homework to be submitted  

Chinese:
Comment on the blog post 
Level test 2

Integrated Humanities: 
wew nothing here

I&E: 
Finish up social innovation report ( group) hope you have submitted it!!  
I AND E DUE!!!! 


ADMT: 

Finish Story board , Gantt chart and the sketch book should be filled in and by now,you should be working on your shot list/script/storyboard if youre not. GO CRM !
 START FILMING!! :) 


☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment